CR Property Group is a real estate company that buys properties for cash. We’ve been in business in York, Adams and Lancaster counties since 2003. We’ve bought over 2,200 homes. We pride ourselves on offering home sellers a professional and fair process to sell their home and avoid the typical hassles and delays. We are fair, fast and local. In 2016 we launched our dedicated “home buyers” division, Integrity First Home buyers. We also have homes for sale. Most of our homes have been professionally remodeled. We use licensed and insured contractors for all renovation projects. To ensure compliance and a high level of quality, we pull all applicable township and county permits. We also employ a “project manager” for each and every property. These project managers not only are directly responsible for the quality and timeliness of work performed by each contractor, they are available to communicate and meet with buyers and agents to discuss every detail of the home and the remodel. Another important part of our team is our trained, professional and licensed Realtor team. We have a team of 7 Keller Williams Realtors available to help you buy, sell or invest in Real Estate. With a focus on service, communication and creating a pleasurable experience for our clients, our Keller Williams team has become the top volume sales team in York and Adams County.
MEET THE TEAM!
President & Owner
Eric Brewer joined CR Property Group in 2006. Since then the company has bought, renovated, and sold well over 2,500 homes locally. In 2017, he became an Owner allowing him to utilize his extensive background and experience in the acquisition, rehabilitation, sale of real estate, and to grow the brand to also include; Integrity First Home Buyers and Clear 2 Close Renovations. Eric is a 1993 graduate of York Suburban High School and served in the United States Army in the Avionics Division. He is a family man, who is also devoted to his children Camden, Mya, Lily, and his wife, Sonia. His greatest joy is the time spent with family and taking an active role in their education and athletics. He is driven by helping others and sponsors several local community and youth programs, including, but not limited to, York Suburban Basketball & Boys Club of York City Raiders.
- 717-850-8289 ext 1002 office
- 717-818-3694 cell
Director of Sales & Acquisitions
With experience in construction, financing, real estate investing, and real estate transactions, Anthony has become a trusted advisor to his clients in all real estate matters. He is certified as Negotiation Expert and Internet Marketing Specialist Designation. This has helped him analyze how to get the most for his clients. He is detailed in the numbers and values of his transactions to make sure his buyers get the best deal and his sellers net the most money. Anthony has a passion for real estate that started with helping his family rehab properties at a young age. Not only has he bought, renovated, and sold properties of his own, he has also helped his clients make smart decisions using all his available resources. He continues to educate himself in all facets of real estate. His #1 goal is to help his clients reach their goals.
Anthony’s personal mission is to be the best he can be to serve others to the best of his abilities. He loves to educate, train, and inspire people to do great things. He has a wonderful family in his life who keeps him grounded and drives him to work hard. They are the reason he does everything in life. If he can leave a positive impact in someone’s life that he touches, then he feels he has succeeded.
- 717-926-3143 cell
Liz Hamberger is a lifelong York County resident, and full-time Associate Broker. She earned her Bachelor’s Degree in Business from Pennsylvania State University, after graduating from Eastern York High School. Liz takes pride in providing her clients with hassle-free & low stress experience. She will guide you step by step through the home buying and selling process. As a Realtor Liz is able to help you purchase any home, listed with any company in our region. First time home-buyer? Short sale situation? Not a problem! Liz has the experience, knowledge, and dedication you’re not only looking for, but need! When she’s not working, Liz is blessed to spend time with her husband Vince, her children Aria and Dominic, and family. She also enjoys yoga, and serving as a Deacon at her church. Liz holds the Accredited Buyer’s Representative, Certified Negotiation Expert, Seller Representative Specialist, and Short Sale Foreclosure Resource designations. She is licensed in Pennsylvania and Maryland.
- Call or Text: 717-577-0814
Acquisitions Department Team Leader
Doug Good joined the team at CR Property Group in 2015, bringing with him over 20 years of sales experience. With an extensive history of client relations and customer satisfaction, Doug is committed to providing the assistance needed to achieve your new home goal with an easy and pleasurable experience from start to finish. Doug is a lifelong resident of York county. He is a family man, happily married with two wonderful daughters. Outside of work, he enjoys reading, hiking, football and spending his free time with family.
- 717-850-8289 office
- 717-586-7738 cell
Licensed Realtor® & Professional Home Buyer
Fernando or “Ferd” moved to the York County Area in 2004. Ferd started his real estate career in 2017. He is a buyers agent for Keller Williams Keystone and his clients appreciate his honesty and work ethic. He prides himself in going above and beyond for his clients. Ferd enjoys spending time with his wife Angie and their four children. He also enjoys coaching youth basketball and football.
- 717-292-8168 office
- 814-329-2947 cell
Licensed Realtor® & Investment Specialist
Robert “Rob” McGuire joined CR Property Group, LLC in 2015 with the role of Investment Specialist focused on exceeding his business partners expectations on the return of their investment. Rob studied marketing at York College and is a graduate of West York Area High School. He has an extensive background in Sales and Marketing Management and recently traveled to Las Vegas to further his education in Real Estate Investment & Financing for small businesses. Rob has raised 2 sons. While his children were growing up he enjoyed coaching their baseball & basketball teams. In his spare time he enjoys riding his Harley, playing basketball, and spending time with family. He is an active contributor to local charities and is driven by helping those less fortunate.
- 717-850-8289 office
- 717-855-3693 cell
Alicia King joined CR Property Group in 2016 and has recently expanded her role as Marketing Manager. Alicia is a graduate from Northeastern High School. When not working, Alicia enjoys the outdoors, cooking and spending time with her husband and two daughters.
Remodeling Specialist/Project Manager
Chad joined the CR Property Group team in 2012, since joining the team he has managed over 200 renovation projects. Chad is a graduate of Milton Hershey School, and attended both Penn State and Clarion universities participating in the football program. Chad resides in York with his wife Lauren and children Paige and Adrien. He has coached both his childrens youth teams and has been a coach of the York Suburban football staff for 13 years. In his free time he enjoys watching his kids play sports and enjoying family time.
Director of Renovations
- Deanna joined CR Property Group in 2011 bringing with her 12 years’ experience in the construction trade. In her role as Administrative Director of Construction, Deanna works with the Rehab Department managing project budgets, working directly with contractors and keeps the department focused on providing quality workmanship to our homes. Deanna enjoys going to the beach with her husband and surrounding herself with her children and grandchildren.
- Cheryl Myers joined CR Property Group in April of 2006. Cheryl is a graduate of York Suburban High School and brings with her 15 years of administrative and management experience as the Administrative Coordinator of ACCESS-York, a local non-profit domestic violence agency. As the Controller/Office Manager, she is responsible for leading the accounting department and making sure the company is running smoothly. When not at work, Cheryl enjoys spending time with her husband and children, reading, and checking out new restaurants with friends.
- Call or Text: 717-882-8061
- Kerry is a York native and 2001 graduate of William Penn Senior High School. Kerry is coming to us after spending the previous 14 years in the private & public education field. Most recently serving as the Associate Director at Goodridge Academy with Catapult Learning. Kerry is a 2013 graduate of Eastern University with a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Organizational Leadership. While being new to real estate, Kerry bring tons of experience in networking and building relationships with families, and assisting them towards a path to find a better life. Outside of work, Kerry is the Boys Basketball Academy Director for Spooky Nook Sports, and the Head Boys Varsity coach for Columbia High School. Kerry also enjoy reading, writing and skills development training for student athletes young and old.
Assistant Lead Manager
- Erica joined the team in July of 2019. She has almost 20 years of sales and marketing experience in various industries. Erica believes that relationship building is key to in order for successful business transactions. She always makes sure to go the extra mile for clients to ensure they are informed and satisfied with the service they receive. When not working you can find Erica at home spending time with her husband Chas, 15 year old son Ryan and the love of her life, her 3 year old Shih Poo Zuzu. She is a proud Army mom to her son Dylan and eagerly awaits his two minute phone calls home whenever he can. Erica also enjoys the beach, cooking, DIY projects and just putting the top down on her Beetle and driving.
Call or Text: 717-347-5082
Nick Bair has a passion for real estate and construction. His entire family is involved in real estate and construction in one way or another and believes that trend will continue into the next generation. Family is extremely important to him and he loves spending time with his wife Robin and their three children, Luke, Taylor and Olivia. Nick and his family also enjoy worship at Life Center in Harrisburg and spending time supporting and volunteering with local non-profits. His real estate clients tell him they were very lucky to find someone well versed in real estate and construction. Most of the clients he has helped needed a construction background to help get their house ready to be placed on the market and for most homes they sold within days and put more money in their pockets then they had thought possible! Passion and creativity are what drives Nick to be the best real estate agent possible.
Call or Text: 717-885-3966